How To Grow A Church
As a church consultant for Injoy Stewardship Solutions, I frequently speak with some of the greatest leaders in the Christian community. Of all the leaders I have had the privilege of meeting, there is none that I respect more than Ike Reighard, Senior Pastor of Piedmont Church in Marietta, GA.
Ike has been a personal friend for 15 years and I consider him one of the leading experts in America on the subject of church growth. Let me explain:
- When Ike pastored New Hope Baptist Church in Fayetteville, GA, it was recognized as the 2nd fastest growing church in the Southern Baptist Convention.
- When Ike planted NorthStar Church in Kennesaw, GA, it was recognized at the time as the fastest growing church plant in the history of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- And when Ike took over Piedmont Church, it was literally six months away from shutting its doors. It now runs over 1,000 in weekly attendance and has been a catalyst for transforming its community.
Did you notice the three types of churches Ike has led? He has grown an established church, a church plant, and a declining/dying church. I do not know of any other Christian leader who has that resume.
Recently, I sat down with Ike and filmed a three-part interview series on how to grow a church which you can see below. This offers something for every church leader regardless of what type of church you are in.
- Part 1 – The Type Of Leader God Uses To Grow A Church
- Part 2 – How To Grow A Church Through Community Ministry
- Part 3 – How To Grow A Plateaued Or Declining Church
Please pass these interviews along to every leader you know. Getting these insights from Ike is a gift to Christian leaders and we are honored to share it with you.